Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Who's who, do you ask?

Hi Ladies,

It's been so long since I've posted anything crafty. I hope to get some work done over the holidays to share. I'm still slowly working on my children's first year album, which I think will have several volumes, lol. Perhaps I can post some of those pages soon.

On a serious note, in these tough economic times my company, Marquis Who's Who, is trying to promote their new website as much as possible exploring various venues to get the word out. So I thought, why not post an announcement on my blog? Please, if you have a moment, visit this awesome site and pass the word along. This site offers a wide variety of information such as Food and Wine, Health Travel and most importantly, Who's Who in America, interviews with doctors, designers, chefs, the list could go on. Here is the link: www.whoswhoinamerica.com.

Thanks so very much for lending a hand.

No comments: