Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Father's Day and more...





Here are some Fella (Stamping Bella) Father's Day cards I made for friends and family. I'd like to say a special 'THANKS' to Debby Tillman who sent me a whole bunch of Fellas about 2 months ago. I was so excited to use them. THANKS Debby! 
The 'shirt' cards was an idea I found on 
blog. Kim provided the link to the blog with directions to make the shirt. It looks complicated but was so easy.
This last pic was a card and altered item I made for my boss. He LOVES soccer. The card is a slider, and the bottom is a pediasure bottle filled with chocolates.


3 comments:

Kim said...

AWESOME creations! Love them all!
Hugs~ Kim

Janneke said...

Pretty cards you made ;)

stampingtink said...

Very, very cute! Love those fellas! Welcome to blogging!