Monday, June 30, 2008

Eloise


I just placed my $75 order with Stamping Bella. She is offering free shipping for orders $45 or more. The last time she had this promo I passed it up. I think it was the guilt. BUT, since I was paid for hosting a class for my friend, I have a little stamping money to play with. :o) I think I ordered so much since Em said that the free shipping offer won't come around again for a while. There were just a few that really enticed me. Anyway...here's a card with Eloise. She's so adorable. I made this for a bling contest, but I took about 10 pics and can't get the sparkle in her skirt and wings to show up, oh well. Please feel free to leave a comment. I'm new to this blogging and posting, so any thoughts, good and bad, are always welcomed. Have a great day!

11 comments:

Jacqueline TresBella said...

So cute, I also just had to place about the same amt order because of the free shipping, I couldn't help myself. I love these stamps!

Jacqueline aka TresBella

Christi Flores said...

This is so sweet!! I love the colors and that dp!

Danni said...

This is great! I have that same patterned paper but never would've thought to use it like this. Love this!!

Unknown said...

Very cute! I love the colors you used!

Shannon Roberts said...

Seriously! She is gorgeous! I think I may need to own her! TFS!!

Jenn said...

Great job! Oh, and if you click on the picture, the sparkles show up on tha larger picture... Not sure if you knew that or not. Love the colors you used! Please keep sharing your work!!

Kimmie said...

This is beautiful!

Kim's Life said...

Very Beautiful!!!

Debby said...

So lovely! Nice job!

Lori said...

Very cute. I eneded up placing an order too, even though I had just ordered the week before. I was able to get some things that I had been wanting. So, I figured why not.

Kim said...

This is soooooo darn adorable! Love it! CONGRATS on your new stamping bella stamps! I placed a HUGE order myself due to free shipping! :) Enjoy your newbies when they show up!

Hugs~ Kim