Thursday, September 11, 2008

Get well wishes

We had our company picnic last Friday and since we ended early I got to stop by this little scrapbook store I used to frequent. They changed a lot of their merchandise and I was floored to see My Favorite Things stamps displayed. YEAH, no shipping!! I just had to buy a set. I got 'Rain or Shine' because I really don't have a get well set and it can be used for more than that as well. I do have another MFT set that my friend Dani gave me. I haven't tried it yet and am dying to but since I needed get well card, this set worked perfectly. I think it came out nice. 
Have a great weekend ladies.

3 comments:

Dani said...

This is so cute! Sure to make anyone feel better! I wish we had somewhere around here that sold MFT. :)

Kimmie said...

Thanks for the card! It is beautiful... my son was running around saying "momma card" LoL... it was cute! And thanks for the stamps too!

Unknown said...

This is adorable! I love the color combo!