Thursday, September 4, 2008

Our Secret Garden...


So here's another scrapbook page using a free (yes, that's right, free) digi kit from Shabby Princess. I like how it came out. Since it's next to impossible to scrap or make cards right now with our bathroom renovation going on, digi is the way to go for now. 
We didn't realize that there would be 4 inches of cement below the tile floor. So all of the dust put a nice coating on all of my supplies in the basement. When I got in from work and saw it, I could do nothing but shrug and remind myself that I was still organizing so what's a little more cleaning? (sniff, sniff)

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Kathy that is adorable! I am on the fence and considering digi scrapbooks to get caught up! :) Is caught up even such a thing in a scrapbookers world! ha ha!
Hugs~ Kim

Dani said...

Awwww, very cute page!
Good luck with the bathroom, sorry about the mess! :)

Unknown said...

This is so cute. I have that kit too. I am just starting to transition over to digi-scrapping (only one page so far). It's so much handier, isn't it?!