Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Out of Sorts

A mini-venting session is needed. I'm tired. I'm tired of being tired. I'm tired of not being able to keep my head straight when needed. My thyroid is the culprit. I find out later today what can be done if anything. 
Big changes for me are happening with work. I've been given more responsibility (no extra pay, but, hey I have a job, right?). This responsibility lies outside of my comfort zone. I'm excited and worried at the same time. It's a great opportunity but being so tired lately has left me feeling a bit overwhelmed. Deep down, I know it's just a matter of standing up to the challenge, making my lists, doing my research and just taking the leap, but it's been difficult for me to get off the ledge.
I pray the doctor will be able to do something for me, b/c I honestly think that me feeling crummy has put a damper on me getting off the ledge.
I have worked on a few sewing projects since I last posted. I can't wait to take pics. Maybe I can do that tonight.
OK, venting done for now. Thanks to whomever took the time to read this. :o)

1 comment:

Dani said...

Big hugs!

Thyroid issues are no fun. I hope the Dr can get you a treatment plan all worked out and you can feel normal again.

Good luck with your new work duties, I know you'll do great!