Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pay It Forward

I am so excited. I received the opportunity to participate in a Pay-It-Forward. I've been admiring Liz's quilts for a few months now. And guess what? I will be getting something handmade from her! How awesome is that? And isn't it cool that she has boy/girl twins the same age as me? :o)

So here how it works, the first three people to comment on this post and say they want to play along will get something handmade by me. Rules say I have 365 days to make good. In turn, you must post this on your blog and pay forward to three more people!

I have only been sewing for a few months and certainly can't handle a quilt just yet so I wouldn't expect any of you that play along to make one either. It can be anything hand made. This is only open to people who have their own blog, so that they can continue this chain in the way it was intended.

So, let me know if you’re interested and can commit to sending something when it’s your turn. I look forward to making something for you!

What a wonderful way to get back into blogging. (I've had quite a dry spell.)

1 comment: