Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Notice: Full Sheets of New Scrapbook Paper Were Not Harmed


I wanted to make my Bella Sistah a card. She loves to scrapbook, so why not make her a scrapbook card? I masked the balloons on Balloonabella so that she could hold the scrapbook sign. Also, I decided to keep with the scrapbook theme and used my scraps. Everything but the white card was from my scrap pile. I was so excited to dive in to find coordinating colors. Anyway, I hope she likes it. Funny thing is, I just read on her blog that she won a scrapbook contest, so how perfect is that??
Have a great evening. 

13 comments:

Unknown said...

That's adorable! What a great idea!

Loreen said...

Great card! I love the title of the post. Cute =)

Kimmie said...

That is awesome! I love how you used the Studio G stamp... it looks like the 2 belong together! Great work!

Danni said...

I love making cards with backgrounds from scraps. And how clever to mask out the balloons.
Very nice!

Jacqueline TresBella said...

I love it!, What a great idea. I have a friend that quilts, and this would be good for her.

Jacqueline

Dannette said...

Great idea, Love it! I may have to case this one! Thanks for sharing! Dannette

Katie Cotton said...

very cute! I love the way you've used this bella!

Meli Palmer said...

How clever..I love it! Your coloring is fabulous.

Kim said...

OM goodness that is ADORABLE!!!! What a GREAT idea!

Hugs~ Kim

Christi Flores said...

That is perfect! This card is too cute!!!

Lorie said...

My goodness! That is a fantabulous card!

Lorie said...

Edited...I need your e-mail address to sign you up for my summer sister swap. :o) You can e-mail me at mom2kjs(at)yahoo(dot)com

Kim's Life said...

Very cute!!!