Monday, January 5, 2009

Baby Layouts




Yes, that's right, I am still trying to complete my children's first year album. It's been so rough getting time to do it. When I do get the time, I love reliving those special moments and feelings. I was hoping to finish by the new year but it did not happen. I'm trying not to beat myself up over it but my kids will be two March 2 which is right around the corner. For now, that is my new deadline. I think I will need to take a day off for me soon. Working on their album for 8 hours straight would be awesome. Whining has ceased for now.
Here's just a few pages that I really liked. Hope you do to.

1 comment:

Dani said...

These are so cute! I love that you're using things of theirs on the pages, it will be so special for them to look at when they are older! :)