Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Better one, better two?

Do you remember going to the eye doctor when you were a kid? If you wear glasses, and I have since age 4, then you'll probably remember that question "better one or better two?" as the doctor displays different lenses in front of your eyes. Anyway, I was visiting this blog today and she had a demo on how to make the colors in your photos pop. I'm not too much into photo editing, only basic stuff since it is time consuming, but after I did this, WOW, I can really see those colors come alive. I tried  few other photos where the results were not as drastic. I think outside photos are easier to see the change since natural light plays a huge factor. So here's my take on playing with hues. Better one or better two?

1 comment:

Dani said...

Oh wow! Those pics are so cute!