Monday, January 5, 2009

Not Me Monday

I decided to partake in the "not me monday" which I found out about from Emily but it originated with MckMama's blog. Basically it is a list of embarrassing deeds that I've done over the past week and poke fun at myself for doing them. So here I go...
~I did not wear the same Christmas shirt 3 days in a row b/c it made me smile and kept Christmas alive a little bit longer AS WELL as make my husband's allergies crazy b/c of the perfume that permeated it.
~I did not dig into the freshly folded laundry basket for 5 days b/c I was too lazy to put the clothes away.
~I did not carve a little path to lead out of my room b/c recent art projects and Christmas presents have taken over my bedroom on my side of the bed. (If there was a fire, I don't think I'd make it out alive.) On the same note, I did not just giggle to myself when my husband just now tripped over the "stuff" on my side of the bed. How timely...)
~I did not just discover my daughter with a blackish tongue only to discover turquoise poop in her diaper. This definitely was not the result of her eating an aquamarine crayon. (thank goodness for non-toxic materials)
How's your Monday going?


2 comments:

emily anderson said...

"not me's" are too funny :)

love the crayon one!

Dani said...

Seriously funny! You crack me up! :)