Friday, January 30, 2009

2

My twins are turning 2 March 2. Time has flown. So I am starting to plan some special projects for their birthday. I am so ever grateful for Emily introducing me to Etsy, but DabNabit, it is addictive! No, seriously, it has been a great source of inspiration. 
I'm amidst the production of a birthday banner that I can use year after year. I did not realize that the fabric store is A LOT like the paper in the scrapbook store in that all the fabrics are mesmerizing and beautiful and make your mouth water and make you want to create EVERYTHING and ANYTHING even though you can't sew, e-hem
Anyway, I will post the banner once I've completed it, but you can't have a party without an invite, right? So, to save me some time and cash, I downloaded some FREE digi items from Shabby Princess (thanks Dani for telling me about them) and created this. Came out cute, eh? It only cost 13 cents each to print and I will just slap that puppy on a single sheet of cardstock and VOILA.
Have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

Dani said...

Ack! They're turning 2?! They are so cute! Great job on the invites! :)