Monday, January 26, 2009

Getting Ready for Baby

Oh how I wish it were me! I have loved being a mom every step of the way. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve had my “dear god in heaven, please keep me sane for just a few more minutes” moments, but being a mom has been the absolute best thing that has ever happened to me. 

So who are these for, right? My best friend is having a girl in just a few weeks. So, I ventured into the attic to get together some baby items that I have been saving and gave them some much needed refreshing. As I was hanging them to dry I realized how adorable they all looked hung in a row, although some look like they are being tortured being hung by their tails. I just had to take a picture. Going through the toys brought back so many happy memories. Alas, they are off to a new home and where they will be put to wonderful use.

1 comment:

Dani said...

I always get a little *misty* when I pull out the old baby stuff! We've gotten rid of just about all of ours now though. It's so nice of you to give the toys to your friend! I'm sure she will love them! :)