Friday, July 11, 2008

Bella Babe Winner


I had hoped to post earlier in the week, but life gets away from you sometimes. I actually won my very first contest. There was no loot that went with it, but a fabulous title, Bella Babe. When I told my DH I won the Bella Babe contest, he was happy for me, but had to laugh at the title and how excited I was since I blurted it out. Anyway, Kim awarded this to me. Please check out her blog. She's got a fresh perspective on design and leads you to a lot of great places for design ideas and techniques.
I realized after making this card using Rockabella and another I made recently for my summer sister (shh, it's a surprise), that I should have bought her when Stamping Bella was having her free shipping sale. She is soooo much fun. Oh well, I will have to wait for the next sale.
Speaking of Summer Sisters, mine is Dani. She was honored with being asked to join the 3 Little Dreams design team and Kim was asked to be guest designer! Head over to Dani's blog. She's got a great sense of humor and her creations are delightful. I am so lucky to have these girls as inspiration. OK, now I'm getting long winded here. Have a great weekend if I don't post sooner.

4 comments:

Dani said...

Oh my, I love that card. You are totally a Bella Babe! WTG! And I'm pretty sure I'm the lucky one having YOU as my Summer Sis! :)

Lorie said...

Oh, she is adorable! :o)

Kimmie said...

Congrats again!!!

Lynn Put said...

Congrats on winning the Bella Babe contest, that's awesome! Love your rockin' card, its very cool!