Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Look What I Got?

I was lucky enough to win a PIF from Loreen's blog. Can you believe what I got? Nice stash, eh? THANKS Loreen! I especially LOVE the little giraffe stamp. Isn't he adorable? She's the owner of the awesome web store, Wish on a Scrap. I just ordered her August contest scrapbook kit and cannot wait to receive it. All she coordinated for the kit is mouthwatering. :o)
And here's a wonderful RAK from none other than Christi Thorsen for winning the Bella Babe contest in July. I love Christi's work and was so thrilled to receive one of her gorgeous cards. Thanks Christi!! 

2 comments:

Loreen said...

So glad you like your RAK =) Enjoy!

Kim said...

AWESOME RAK! Have fun with your new prizes! I love Loreen and her kits too! They are the bomb!
Hugs~ Kim