Wednesday, July 30, 2008

PIF - Blog Candy

PIFs are so awesome aren't they? So, let's keep this moving along. I don't know just yet what will be up for grabs, but I figured I can get the ball rolling in the meantime. Here's what you have to do to enter:
1. Leave a comment on my blog
2. Write a post on your blog announcing the blog candy
3. If you win, you must Pay It Forward with blog candy

Pretty simply, right??

Enter by Sunday and I will use random.org to choose a winner on Monday.

Good luck!

5 comments:

Winxy Escapes said...

LOVE these! lets go!

posted on winxyescapes.blogspot.com

Jacqueline TresBella said...

You got some great blog candy!

Jacqueline

you are linked

http://www.sparklescharmsandbows.blogspot.com

(tinxmagic) Laura said...

What a fabulous idea!!! I love it~
Okay so I am game! My blog is laurasgreetings.blogspot.com

jules said...

I love this. I have never heard it called PIF. I have been doing that and did not know it was called that. ;)

I don't have a blog...but will do it with my stamping friends.

Kim said...

I love PIF! And would love to win your candy!
Hugs~ Kim