Saturday, July 5, 2008

Bella scrapbook debut



Since I now have a real scrapbook space (I stole my husband's workbench in the basement), I've been trying to devote sometime to scrapbooking my pregnancy and ALLLLLLL of my kids pictures. I was almost done with the shower when I remembered I had an image swap of Teddybella. Wow, as I was coloring her, I realized how her belly looked just like mine. I was HUGE with 2 kiddos in there. If I went full term, I don't think I would have been able to move. I usually don't mix stamping with scrapping, not sure why, maybe it's the fear of getting ink on something that's not supposed to have it, but I really love her on this page. Anywho...hope you all had a Happy 4th! Have a great weekend.

7 comments:

Meli Palmer said...

Aw, the Bella and your page are so cute!

Christi Flores said...

This is so sweet!! I can't imagine having twins!! My belly looked like this with my last pregnancy but I only had one baby in there. :) Adorable lo!

Jacqueline TresBella said...

Very Cute. I want to use bella in my layouts too! I stuck in cards. Can't wait to start in my scrapbooks.

Jacqueline

Kim said...

AWESOME...I love how you incorporated bella on your scrapbook page! I am going to HAVE to do that now! hee hee!
Hugs~ Kim

Dani said...

This is super cute! I love the Bella belly!

emily anderson said...

hey kathy!!
here is the difference between the main kit and the project kit...trish had this posted on her blog today, so i just copied and pasted...

The difference between the main kit and the project kit is basic. The designers mainly create layouts with the main kit. The project kit is geared toward mini books, altered items and a few layouts. The add-on kits are a mix of papers and embellishments that coordinate with BOTH the main kit and the project kits. The project kit and the add-on kits are priced depending on what product is represented, and it varies from month to month. The project kit and the add-ons usually sell out fairly quickly (and usually with subscribers before they're offered up to the public when the kits go on sale at the website on the 15th of the month.)

hope that helps! let me or trish know if you have any more questions!

and way to go for stealing the husbands space! i would have done the same thing!

Kim's Life said...

Very Cute! Great job!