Friday, July 11, 2008

OH THE HORROR...

I didn't have my cell phone on all day since I was working from home. I turned it on at around 8:45 pm just before taking a run to the food store. I had a message from a STRANGER. He said he had a UPS package delivered to his house with my name and address. His voice was breaking up, I couldn't hear the address clearly. I panicked and was thinking, what package could it be that he has of...GASP...BELLAS!!! This strange fella has my Bellas. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! The address, what was his address...after listening 3 times, once on speaker phone with my dh listening intently, I think I have the address. OK, it's Friday night, it's not too late to appear in the front of a strange fellas house demanding to hand over da Bellas, right? RIGHT, on with the rescue. Well, I looked, and squinted, and veered my car all over the road. I couldn't see the numbers on any of the houses!! How timely to go blind!! OK, very long story short. I gave up the mission. I couldn't see the house numbers and I wasn't going to walk all over the neighborhood looking although I was very tempted. I will venture out tomorrow morn sometime and hopefully find my Bellas. Sniff, sniff, poor gals must be scared half to death.

OK, I'm NUTS, what can I say. Very tired too so that only adds to this drama.

See ya!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That whole, "poor gals must be scared half to death" part had me LMBO! :)

Good luck bringin' your girls home!

Dani said...

Oh, you poor girl! Oh, your poor Bella's! LOL! Better take your DH with you in case you need to muscle them away from the stranger! :)

Kimmie said...

I'd take your hubby with you, or send him to rescue the bellas!

Kim said...

OM goodness! I would have FREAKED too! Those poor poor girls! Hope you find them soon!
Hugs~ Kim

emily anderson said...

this story made me laugh :) "this fella has my bella!" that's funny...i read the next post, so i'm hoping that those were the bellas you lost!

hey, i'm so glad you ordered the WIP kit!!
you'll love it!

and i do store my pages in books...it's a really good sense of accomplishment...when you finally put a finished page in it's page protector and into it's book! i use american crafts d-ring albums. i like these, cause if i use 8 1/2 x 11 or 6 x 12 or 12 x 12 then they all fit in this one album!
pretty sa-weet!
later friend!